National Institute of Ayurveda – NIA Recruitment 2016 – 36 Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancies – Last Date 20 May
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Ayurveda invites application for the post of 36 Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancies. Apply before 20 May 2016.
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8700/-
- Post Name : Lectuter
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized by CCIM/Ayurved Vachaspati, M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject and 7 Years as Reader (Associate Professor) in PG Teaching in the concerned Subject.
- For Lecturer : Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University and recognized by CCIM and Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized by CCIM/Ay.Vachaspati, M.D. (Ay.) of University of Rajasthan with Specialization in the concerned Subject.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2017
- For Professor : 55 years
- For Lecturer : 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- for all other candidates through Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & application fee send to The Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 on or before 20.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.05.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nia.nic.in/editor/image/novinky5_soubory/vacancy-notification-no-1-2016-pdf.pdf
- Download Application Form Link : http://www.nia.nic.in/editor/image/novinky5_soubory/application-format-pdf.pdf
About National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India, established in 1976 at Jaipur, by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The institute is one eight apex national institutes established across nation, for training and research in “Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy education”, by Department of AYUSH, Government of India, and only central institute of Ayurveda, under AYUSH.
The institute has its origins in the Government Ayurvedic College, Jaipur established by Government of Rajasthan in 1946, which was merged in 1976 to form the present institute. It is now affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, formerly known as Rajasthan Ayurved University. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government, with other one being, the Institute of Post Graduate Training and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar.