IBPS Common Written Examination PO/MT-VI Notification 2016 – 8822 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 13 August
IBPS Recruitment 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE PO/MT-VI for the post of 8822 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October / November 2016. Apply Online before 13 August 2016.
Participating Organisations :
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- No. of Vacancy : 8822 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 1338 Posts
- ST : 665 Posts
- OBC : 2319 Posts
- UR : 4500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 13.08.2016.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 30 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.08.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : October 2016
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 & 23.10.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Main) : 20.11.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_advertisment_for_CWE_PO_MT_VI.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/cwe-po-mt-6/