Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute – BBCI Recruitment 2016 – 14 Matron & Staff Nurse Vacancy – Last Date 10 May
BBCI Recruitment 2016
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute invites application for the post of 14 Matron & Staff Nurse. Apply before 10 May 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Matron
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.8000-35000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4700/-
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BBCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Matron : B.Sc Nursing or GNM from a recognized institution with 10 years of experience.
- For Staff Nurse : 3 years GNM Diploma from a recognized institution with minimum one year working experience in similar job in reputed hospitals.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Matron : : 45 Years
- For Staff Nurse : 38 years
Job Location : Assam
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- & through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati’ payable at Guwahati.
How to Apply BBCI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photographs & DD send to the The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam on or before 10.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 10.05.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.bbcionline.org/pdf/07042016/advertisement-MATRON-Staff_Nurse-07042016.pdf
About Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI)
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) is a cancer care hospital and research centre in Guwahati, India. It is a Regional Cancer Centre recognized by the Government of India. Named after Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah, a physician and philanthropist, the institute was founded on 18 November 1973 and was conferred RCC status in 1980.